According to Gartner’s Six Best Practices to Deliver Powerful Mobile Consumer-Facing Applications report (June 2014), by 2017, 35 percent of all customer support interaction will take place on a mobile device, an increase of 300 percent.
The Aspect Mobility Suite addresses the consumer shift to mobile by helping companies modernize their mobile customer experience either in the cloud or on premises. The solutions help companies bridge self-service and agent-assisted service across all mobile-available channels such as voice, SMS, chat, social, and of course mobile apps.
The mobile experience in most companies is siloed and broken, under-optimized and disconnected from the center of customer engagement. Most mobile apps lack integration with customer care infrastructure, forcing customers to repeat themselves when moving from mobile to another channel. Companies are failing to address the need for a streamlined experience that takes the context from a mobile interaction seamlessly into the next on the channels and devices consumers use most. The Aspect Mobility Suite helps companies provide this omni-channel experience by integrating mobile into the heart of the customer experience: the contact center.
Mobile Customer Care solutions in the Aspect Mobility Suite include:
- Aspect® Proactive Mobile™ - Turns outbound outreach into an interactive dialog allowing companies to send notifications in a rich mobile interface and expand one-way text notifications. It gives the customer on-the-spot response options and access to data through a “disposable” mobile Web app.
- Aspect® Visual IVR™ - A touch-controlled menu of interactive voice response (IVR) options for smartphone users that accompanies the purely audio-based IVR experience with visual data such as images and text, improving first-call resolution and reducing call times.
- Aspect® Augmented Chat™ – Embeds a chat, audio/video, and co-browse widget into an existing Website or mobile app so that a customer can communicate with an agent without leaving the application.
- Aspect® Callback Mobile™ – Embeds a qualification dialog into an existing mobile customer care app. After answering the questions preparing the agent outreach, the customer receives a callback and the agent handling the calls gets a screen-pop with relevant details.
- Aspect® InQueue Self-Service™ – Offers callers a callback option plus a link to a disposable mobile Web app via SMS to try self-service while waiting. If they are able to resolve their issue using the mobile app, the callback is cancelled. Otherwise, their position in the queue will be prioritized to reward them for having tried self-service.
- Aspect® Text2IVR™ – Gives callers the option to send alphanumeric text information (names, addresses, license plates, tracking IDs, etc.), a challenge for automatic speech recognition, via SMS during the call.
- Aspect® Text Self-Service™ – Gives customers a multi-lingual, natural language, self-service interface using 2-way SMS or USSD text applications, also referred to as Interactive Text Response, with agent backup where needed.
- Aspect® Social Self-Service™ – Gives customers a multi-lingual, natural language, self-service interface on the Twitter channel with agent backup where needed.
- Aspect® CallMe™ – An option to get connected with the right customer service agent by sending “Call me” as an SMS text message to the same toll-free number customers would otherwise call.
These solutions complement Aspect’s mobile contact center productivity solutions (Aspect® Workforce Mobile™ and Aspect® Virtual Schedule Attendant™) that are designed to provide contact center agents with greater mobile access to Aspect® Workforce Management™ in order to receive automated intraday shift and schedule updates from agents.
For detailed information about each of the solutions please visit the Innovation Exchange.