Availability Zones are essentially AWS data centers that are geographically separated from other zones within the Region. Aspect Via makes optimum use of AWS cloud services and architecture to load balance services across Availability Zones.
Each Availability Zone is engineered to be isolated from failures in other Availability Zones, and to provide inexpensive, low-latency network connectivity to other zones in the same region. The Aspect Via solution deploys redundant components to each Availability Zone.
Aspect Via Databases, recordings and customer uploaded resources are replicated across Availability Zones for Business Continuity. Data replication from AWS services, coupled with deployment of redundant components across zones, provides both High Availability and Disaster Recovery.
Each Availability Zone contains a full set of Aspect Via services.
AWS Data Services provide
- Robust encryption of data at rest
- RDS (database service) includes
- Automated Backup
- Multi-AZ deployment with replication
- S3 (data storage)
- Designed for durability and resiliency of objects
- Data is redundantly stored across multiple facilities and multiple devices in each facility