The job of the contact centre agent is difficult enough. Younger agents lament having to use software tools with interfaces that look like they pre-date the iPhone. And the debut of voice-based personal assistants like Siri and Cortana makes the gap between current contact centre software and “what's possible now” seem even wider.
Enter Aspect Mila, the latest in the long line of Aspect products designed to make work life easier and keep employees engaged. Aspect Mila lets agents use conversational SMS, desktop chat, other text channels or IVR to remotely accomplish the most common workforce optimisation tasks, helping them stay connected to the contact centre in the most intuitive, natural way possible.
The Aspect Mila personal assistant features:
- Interactive self-service natural language text communication, so agents can ask questions like:
- Can I take tomorrow off?
- What does my schedule look like on Wednesday?
- How many hours of PTO do I have remaining?
- Elegant integration of the best of Aspect’s intelligent self-service and natural language understanding (NLU) capabilities that create an intuitive and conversational gateway to other Aspect solutions
- Integration with WFO components such as workforce management, performance management and others to make interactive conversations possible
- Automated WFM scheduling rules that permit Aspect Mila to approve scheduling requests in real-time
- Delivery of reminders to employees and triggering of automated tasks to keep operations running smoothly