Date: 5/2/2017, Phoenix, Arizona
- Advanced support for linguistic pattern matching gives developers unparalleled control over the accuracy of detecting intent and extracting information from user messages
- CXP’s industry-leading customer experience development tools, including embedded NLU capabilities, now available in the cloud and on premise
- Provides new web-based set of user interfaces for development and administration, increasing efficiencies and improving time-to-market for self-service solutions
Aspect Software, a leading and award-winning cloud provider of fully-integrated consumer engagement, workforce optimization, and back-office solutions, announced Aspect CXP 17 the latest iteration of CXP which introduces major improvements in Natural Language Understanding (NLU) capabilities that make it easier to build and maintain customer service chatbots and self-service solutions.
The 2016 Aspect Consumer Experience Index found that 65 percent of consumers feel good about both the company and themselves when they are able to answer a question or solve a problem without having to talk to a live person. And a new Aspect survey of customer service agents, to be released next month, found 63% of customer service agents said when chatbots or other automated self-service mediums take mundane questions away from them, allowing them to respond to the more complex situations, the agents feel that they are more in touch with their customers.
"Whether it’s through self-service chatbots, modern IVR interactions or agent-assisted experiences, Aspect’s mission is to design technology that makes it very simple and effective for enterprises to engage with their customers,” says Jim Freeze, Chief Marketing Officer, Aspect Software. “The latest updates to CXP makes it possible for developers and designers to quickly and easily create customer-friendly self-service applications for the channels that consumers want to use such as text, Facebook Messenger or other messaging apps, as well as IVR.”
CXP modernizes the self-service experience by enabling things like maintaining the context of interactions when moving between channels, making self-service engagement more user-friendly while still saving enterprises cost through smart automation.
CXP 17’s other enhancements include:
- Integrated support for spelling corrections in NLU
- Full support for detecting and extracting common data types such as date, time, numbers, currency values, locations, and more
- Advanced support for linguistic pattern matching, giving developers unparalleled control over the accuracy of detecting user intent and extracting information from user messages
For more details on CXP 17 visit: https://www.aspect.com/solutions/self-service/customer-experience-platform-cxp
Aspect helps enterprises break down the walls between people, processes, systems and data sources, allowing organizations to unite around the customer journey. By developing fully native interaction management, workforce optimization and self-service capabilities within a single customer engagement center, we enable dynamic, conversational interactions and create a truly frictionless omni-channel customer experience. Leveraging the agility of our worldwide cloud infrastructure and over 40 years of industry ingenuity, Aspect conveniently and easily connects questions to answers while helping enterprises keep service levels high and operational costs contained. For more information, visit www.aspect.com.
Follow Aspect on Twitter at @AspectSoftware. Read our blogs at http://blogs.aspect.com.