Date: 6/01/2016, Phoenix, Arizona
- Improved agent engagement through a single, intuitive user interface that is common to all WFO components and accessible via familiar mobile devices
- Significant technological and usability enhancements to Aspect’s industry-leading recording and quality management solution
- New cloud enablement features help create a complete cloud WFO ecosystem with some of the richest features in the industry
Aspect Software, a leading provider of fully-integrated consumer engagement, workforce optimization, and self-service solutions, today announced the general availability of Aspect EQ Workforce Optimization (WFO) 8.2. Enhancements include new gamification features, highly accurate labor forecasting for non-voice channels, and tighter integration among WFO components to keep the contact center operating at peak efficiency. Aspect EQ WFO 8.2 includes workforce management, performance management, quality management, recording, coaching, surveys, speech and text analytics, desktop analytics, back office optimization and active assignment solutions.
“Since the release of WFM 8 two years ago with its stand-out icon and widget-based UI, Aspect has made remarkable progress converting our entire WFO portfolio to a sleek, graphically-rich user interface that is second to none in the marketplace,” said Mike Bourke, Senior Vice President and General Manager of Workforce Optimization at Aspect. “The 8.2 release enhances the depth and breadth of the Aspect EQ WFO suite with market-leading features that demonstrate Aspect’s commitment to being a top WFO provider.”
Over 70 percent of contact center executives think that a better software UI can improve productivity and morale according to a just-released Aspect agent experience report with Pelorus Research. Consistent with these findings, Aspect customers who have upgraded to the WFO 8 platform have reported notable improvements in agent morale and agent efficiency.
- Blended staff across channels - Aspect EQ Workforce Management 8.2 transforms the way the customer experience should be measured and managed with its new patent-pending models for forecasting and staffing in omni-channel contact centers. 8.2 includes the unique ability for contact centers to accurately blend staff across all voice and digital channels, creating smooth channel transitions.
- Speech analytics integrated with quality management - Aspect EQ Quality Management 8.2 now includes sophisticated speech analytics in the thin client WFO 8 UI - available directly from the Quality Monitoring evaluations page - to easily perform automated categorization of interactions as well as ad hoc searches on interactions using key words.
- Enhanced gamification capabilities - Aspect EQ Performance Management 8.2 now includes: the badging component of its native gamification portfolio; an Aspect Unified IP interface to extract over 150 metrics and KPIs about calls, agents and services resident in UIP for analysis; and multi-tenancy enhancements.
Aspect WFM 8.2 and APM 8.2 are available now. Aspect AQM 8.2 will be available in June. For more information on WFO 8.2 and workforce optimization solutions please visit http://www.aspect.com/solutions/workforce-optimization
Aspect’s fully-integrated solution unifies the three most important facets of modern consumer engagement strategy: customer interaction management, workforce optimization, and back-office. Through a full suite of cloud, hosted and hybrid deployment options, we help the world’s most demanding contact centers and back offices seamlessly align their people, processes and touch points to deliver remarkable customer experiences. For more information, visit www.aspect.com.
Follow Aspect on Twitter at @AspectSoftware. Read our blogs at http://blogs.aspect.com.