Date: 11/21/2014, Phoenix, Arizona
- Competitive replacement campaign incenting innovative-minded organizations using NICE or Verint solutions to switch to Aspect
- Aggressive pricing, migration incentives target companies looking to transition workforce operations to cloud-based solutions
- Campaign also offers promotional pricing for users who want premises-based deployments
Aspect Software, a leading provider of fully-integrated customer interaction management, workforce optimization, back-office and award-winning cloud solutions, today announced an aggressive campaign targeting companies using NICE and Verint workforce optimization (WFO) solutions. The program aims to attract WFO users looking to upgrade to Aspect’s sleek and modern user interface by offering an unmatched level of integration across WFO components and take advantage of the business conveniences and financial benefits of the Aspect Cloud, a global data center and telco infrastructure supporting Private Cloud, SaaS, PaaS and Managed Services portfolios.
Older, technologically-stagnant legacy systems can be increasingly difficult to maintain and keep compliant with IT and security standards. To meet the needs of the increasingly mobile, empowered and social consumers it is critical for companies to utilize a modern, integrated workforce optimization solution like Aspect Workforce Optimization.
“In order to address the needs and behaviors of today’s rapidly changing consumer, organizations are constantly looking for better ways to intelligently manage consumer interactions while also reducing the cost of those interactions. And it’s not an easy challenge,” says Mike Bourke, senior vice president and general manager, Workforce Optimization “Aspect Workforce Optimization not only ensures organizations have the right number of agents, with the right training, in the right places, at the right times for the best customer experience at the lowest cost, its intuitive graphical user interface offers a cloud-ready suite of best-in-class products to efficiently guide agent planning, scheduling, management, recording, surveying, coaching, eLearning and analytics. All this creates intelligent, timely and effective response and delivers exceptional ROI.”
Key benefits of Aspect Workforce Optimization:
- Reduces costs by aligning staffing with calling patterns
- Removes the technology barrier to full utilization of all workforce optimization features with simple and elegant user interface
- Improves quality and performance with automatic tools
- Optimizes efficiency through targeted performance feedback
- Aligns performance at all levels of the organization
Current NICE or Verint customers replacing premise or cloud WFO solutions are eligible for program pricing.
- Requires 3 year minimum contract term
- Promotional discounts apply to all 3 years
- Discount varies according to solution size:
- If purchasing between 250-1000 licenses of each application, up to 30% discount off standard list for 1 or 2 of the core products (QM, PM, WFM)
- Up to 40% discount if you buy the full WFO suite
- If purchasing more than 1,000 licenses of each application:
- Up to 40% discount off standard list for each item
- Up to 50% discount if full WFO suite is purchased
For more information on the Aspect WFO program please click here.
Aspect’s fully-integrated solution unifies the three most important facets of modern customer engagement strategy: customer interaction management, workforce optimization, and back-office. Through a full suite of cloud, hosted and hybrid deployment options, we help the world’s most demanding contact centers and back offices seamlessly align their people, processes and touch points to deliver remarkable customer experiences. For more information, visit www.aspect.com.
# # #
Aspect, the Aspect logo, Voxeo and the Voxeo logo are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Aspect Software, Inc. or Voxeo Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. The names of other companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.