Date: 2/15/2018, Phoenix, Arizona
- Cumulative customers for Aspect Via™, the company’s natively designed, all-in-one customer engagement center, grew by over 700% across all solutions
- Aspect added over 100 new logos in 2017, the majority being all-cloud solutions on the company’s most current platforms; Cloud revenue grew over 30% in Q4
- Aspect Via™ achieved PCI Level 1 certification for North America, on track to secure PCI Level 2 (Q1 2018) and PCI Level 1 (Q2 2018) certification in Australia and the EU
Aspect Software, a leading provider of native customer engagement, workforce optimization, and self-service solutions, today announced a surge in customer interest in the company’s cloud solutions. In 2017, new logo wins totaled over 100, driven primarily by cloud-based WFO and contact center solutions. Also significant was the number of customer conversions and new logos for Aspect Via™, the company’s cloud-based customer engagement platform. Aspect Via™ supplies a complete set of customer service capabilities including native interaction management, workforce optimization, modern IVR and digital self-service.
“Since general availability last January, we have seen very strong interest in our complete Customer Engagement Center, Aspect Via™ which has become a catalyst for broader interest in our stand-alone self-service and workforce solutions,” said Jim Freeze, Chief Marketing Officer at Aspect Software. “Market interest in Aspect Via™ continues to grow as prospective customers share our vision of a cloud-based customer engagement center, that delivers native interaction management, workforce optimization and self-service capabilities along a single-sign-on, persona-based user experience.”
The diverse set of companies who moved to Aspect Via™ in 2017 include a multinational Fortune 1000 financial services firm, a fast-growing mobile payments company, a global retail clothing store chain, a global online travel company, a national lender, and many others. In addition to burgeoning demand for Aspect Via, the company experienced:
- Accelerating year-over-year revenue growth in Q4 of over 30%
- New Cloud bookings growth of over 30% in Q4
- Over 34% growth in minutes of use of the company’s telephony and self-service platform services
- Increase in qualified pipeline of Cloud opportunities of nearly 80% over 2016, primarily driven by exponential growth of Aspect Via™ opportunities
Aspect helps enterprises break down the walls between people, processes, systems, and data sources, allowing organizations to unite around the customer journey. By developing fully native interaction management, workforce optimization and self-service capabilities within a single customer engagement center, we enable dynamic, conversational interactions and create a truly frictionless omni-channel customer experience. Leveraging a worldwide cloud infrastructure and over 40 years of industry ingenuity, Aspect conveniently and easily connects questions to answers while helping enterprises keep service levels high and operational costs contained. For more information, visit www.aspect.com.
Follow Aspect on Twitter at @AspectSoftware. Read our blogs at http://blogs.aspect.com.