March 1, 2021, Westford, Massachusetts
The only fully-featured enterprise cloud contact center solution designed to meet the demands of large enterprises — now available in Brazil
Today, Aspect announced the availability in Brazil of its enterprise cloud contact center solution on the Aspect Via® platform. Aspect Via features an array of capabilities on top of its proven contact management and workforce optimization applications. Aspect users enjoy the ability to modularly deploy these best-of-breed applications on a common cloud platform optimized for scalability, security and accessibility for enterprises with as many as 15,000-plus agents.
Aspect Via enterprise cloud contact center supports intelligent inbound routing strategies and advanced outbound campaign and list management with regulatory compliance tools to help organizations comply with national, regional and local regulations. Additionally, the Aspect Via workforce optimization suite of applications delivers the most advanced forecasting and agent engagement capabilities for the mobile workforce, making it easy to manage, schedule and motivate agents working from anywhere. The Aspect Via platform equips contact centers with:
- Your choice of modular contact management and workforce optimization applications that scale as organizational needs change
- Persona-based, browser and mobile interfaces that enable staff to work from home or any other location as needed
- Superior omnichannel capabilities to deliver informed, powerful interactions in and across every channel, self-service and live interactions
- Multichannel forecasting and simulation models that provide accurate staffing and flexible scheduling across all channels
- Centralized coordination for all enterprise outbound activities across contact center and other delivery groups
Carlos Quijano, Aspect VP, Latin America said, “The availability of Aspect Via in Brazil, makes it possible to deploy a full enterprise cloud contact center quickly. Teams can ramp up in no time with the easy-to-use, intuitive UI. We're proud of our certified partners and we are enthusiastic about sharing the benefits of Aspect Via with the Brazil market.”
Aspect Via comes to Brazil when the need for remote worker capabilities is at an all-time high. Contact center agents using the Aspect Via cloud platform can easily work from any location, without incurring additional licensing fees or costs.
Additionally, customers utilizing Aspect Via can take advantage of:
- A WFM smartphone interface that gives agents a modern, mobile UI with the same look and feel as the agent desktop experience
- Deployment options as well as a simplified cloud migration pathway that enables customers to work with the public cloud service provider of their choice
- A Salesforce.com integration that allows the CRM application to be used as each agents' primary interface, thanks to an Aspect Via engagement center widget embedded directly in Salesforce.com, and ready access to their schedules, coaching, gamification awards and personal and team statistics.
Michael Harris, Chief Product Officer and CMO said, “Our customers in Brazil will benefit from the ease of adding other best-in-breed contact center capabilities from the Aspect portfolio. Having the ability to do this on the Aspect Via platform, allows for optimizing the customer experience and agent engagement.”
Find out more about the key capabilities of an enterprise-focused cloud contact center and the Aspect Via platform.
Aspect is on a mission to simplify and improve customer engagement. Our enterprise software is used by millions of agents every year and supports billions of consumer interactions around the world. Our best-of-breed contact center and workforce optimization applications help companies keep agents engaged while providing exceptional customer service experiences. Our flexible, highly scalable solutions for self-service and live interaction management and workforce optimization are available on-premises or in any hosted, private or public cloud environment. For more information, visit www.aspect.com.
Follow Aspect on Twitter at @AspectSoftware. Read our blogs at http://blogs.aspect.com.
# # #
Aspect and the Aspect logo are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Aspect Software, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. The names of other companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.