They want it all, and they want it now.
Today’s always-on consumer is never far from a smartphone or tablet, leading to increased expectations for access to information.
There’s more than one way to reach the ‘mobile’ consumer, who may prefer to call, text, utilize a mobile app or website, or interact via social media. Take full advantage of the power and ubiquity of today’s mobile devices to improve customer loyalty, optimize service, reduce contact center costs and gain competitive advantages. With the Aspect® Customer Experience Platform (CXP), it’s simple to integrate mobile channels – build your application once, then deploy it across multiple channels and incorporate functionality such as location-based services to take your self-service apps to the next level. Tie it all together with cross-channel analytics that give you a 360-degree view of the customer experience.
Mobility is a core, integrated capability of Aspect® CXP™ – not a bolt-on solution. CXP’s unique design-once, deploy-anywhere architecture supports the reuse of developer resources, application logic and back-end integrations across voice, mobile web, text and social channels. The results are consistent customer service and significantly lower total cost of ownership.
- Give your customers options beyond voice calls
- Provide mobile web customer service portals and smartphone applications
- Enable inbound and outbound, two-way automated text applications (SMS, USSD)
- Integrate Location-Based Services to enhance the customer experience
- Use cross-channel analytics to tie it all together and make the customer experience seamless
- Ease development with a mobile channel interface based on JQuery Mobile and HTML5
- Leverage existing investments in customer self-service applications, backend integrations and business logic
- Deliver Unified Self-Service across communication channels