Utilize Solutions to Assist Your Customers
Utilities such as water and electric have become essential to our way of life and the technology we use. Air conditioners, dishwashers, and washing machines all rely on utilities to work, and we depend on these machines as we go about our daily lives. Because of this, customers rely on utility companies that provide high quality, innovative services to keep their homes in working order. By providing convenient and easy-to-use methods for scheduling service visits, asking questions, and inquiring about outages and other emergencies, your company can remain an industry leader. Aspect has the solutions you need to give your customers what they need, when they need it.
- Consistent Omni-Channel Experience: Provide exceptional customer care across any combination of voice, SMS, mobile, web and social channels, allowing customers to seamlessly move from a self-service check on an electric bill to a live agent call in order to dispute a certain charge
- Proactive Customer Care: Alert your customers of upcoming service appointments or billing changes before they happen
- Mobile Self-Service: Allow customers to report an outage and receive updates during an emergency through a mobile app or SMS alert
- Intelligent Routing: Make sure incoming service inquiries are handled by the best resource available based on type of customer and current situation (for example, service used or on-going service interruptions)
- Social Engagement: Prepare your customers for disasters by providing updates and advice on Twitter, Facebook or Google+
- Security: Help maintain security at power plants and other private locations through password protection and enhanced account safety
- Workforce Management: Make sure your service personnel arrive at customers’ homes on time by creating effective schedules that require the shortest travel time
- Seamless Data Access: Personalize the customer experience by informing every interaction with data from enterprise databases and systems. Segment customers by meaningful characteristics such as location, payment history, and recent service requests.
- Customer Analytics: Capture customer speech and text interactions and give agents a complete history to draw upon when making decisions such as helping a customer chose the best trash pickup option when moving to a new residence
- Data Integrity: Ensure the integrity of cardholder data for on-premise, hosted IVR, SMS and mobile web applications
- Agent Coaching: Analyze conversations for key terms and phrases to ensure that agents are managing interactions well, allowing supervisors to step in when interactions escalate due to service or billing disputes
- Back Office: Enable customers to quickly make a service appointment or report an emergency. Use outbound to proactively push updates or promotions to customers.
- Deployment Options: Keep sensitive customer or account holder information right where you want it, including on-premise or private, dedicated hosting