When Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone, he had no idea how his invention would create a communications revolution. From the landline to the mobile phone, from the television to the tablet, the telecommunications industry has grown and expanded immensely over the years. With so many people using mobile devices to communicate, it’s become critical for companies to provide great service to match their omni-channel customers’ needs.
Aspect can help your telecommunications company succeed in the Relationship Revolution. We provide the tools and expertise you need to reach out to your customers and facilitate their outreach to you, whenever they choose to do so. Keep your customers connected through our technology and know-how.
- Consistent Omni-Channel Experience: Provide harmonious customer care across any combination of voice, SMS, mobile, web and social channels, allowing customers to seamlessly move from a self-service bill check on calling minutes charged to a live agent call in order to dispute a certain itemization
- Proactive Customer Care: Send out alerts before a contract is about to expire to give consumers time to choose a new service plan or upgrade their current one
- Mobile Self-Service: Allow customers to top up their mobile account balances by sending a text message or using an app
- Intelligent Routing: Make sure incoming service inquiries are handled by the best resource available based on type of customer (for example, cable or wireless service used and service history)
- Social Engagement: Productively engage with consumers when complaints start to ground-swell around a service issue such as cable service outages so you can prevent angry feedback
- Security: Secure automated credit card transactions with dynamically generated security questions or reduce fraud related to account access using voice biometrics
- Workforce Management: Adjust agents’ schedules so that there is always someone available to answer customers’ inquiries
- Seamless Data Access: Personalize the customer experience by informing every interaction with data from enterprise databases and systems by segmenting customers based on type of mobile phone plan used
- Customer Analytics: Capture customer speech and text interactions and give agents a complete history to draw upon when making such decisions as determining which service plan for cable, TV, and internet would best fit a customer’s needs
- Data Integrity: Ensure the integrity of cardholder data for in on-premise, hosted IVR, SMS and mobile web applications
- Agent Coaching: Analyze conversations for key terms and phrases to ensure that agents are managing interactions well, allowing supervisors to step in when negative situations arise such as customers threatening to cancel their service plans
- Back Office: Enable customers to quickly enroll a customer in a loyalty program or make a service appointment. Use outbound to proactively push updates to customers about new phone models.
- Deployment Options: Keep sensitive customer or account holder information right where you want it, including on-premise or private, dedicated hosting