Date: 7/19/2013, Phoenix, Arizona
- Award recognizes the company's deployment model versatility value that its customers receive, leading to improved customer retention and customer base expansion
- Aspect on Demand delivers key performance drivers in the cloud/hosted contact center sector
, a leading provider of fully-integrated customer interaction management
, workforce optimization
, and back-office
solutions, today announced that it has been awarded the 2013 North American Customer Value Enhancement Award in Hosted Contact Center Solutions from Frost & Sullivan. The Award is presented each year to the company that has demonstrated excellence in implementing strategies that proactively create value for its customers.
“We believe that the current cloud/hosted delivery model will soon dominate the market. We’ve forecasted that annual hosted revenues will nearly double from $1.7 billion in 2012 to $3 billion in 2017,” said Brendan Read, industry analyst, Information & Communication Technologies, Frost & Sullivan. “Aspect stood out as an obvious recipient for this award as Aspect on Demand represents, for a growing number of organizations, an attractive and cost-effective alternative to more traditional premise-based solutions.”
Aspect was selected for this award due to several key performance drivers of Aspect’s multi-channel hosted contact center solution, Aspect on Demand, including:
- Increased breadth and depth of hosted solution. Aspect on Demand will, when fully deployed, provide the same feature-functionality as Aspect’s Unified IP and workforce optimization (WFO) applications.
- Proven product development and support. Built from Aspect’s nearly 30 years of OEM experience, Aspect on Demand can be upgraded in tandem with improvements to Unified IP and WFO solutions.
- Customization and control. Aspect on Demand is fully integrated with other Aspect OEM-installed, on-premise solutions. With this configuration, companies can move their applications between hosted and premise environments at-will.
- Hosted sales strategy and execution. Aspect on Demand is designed for mid-size companies and large enterprises considering cloud/hosted solutions. Aspect carefully selected one of its top North American resellers, USAN, to host Aspect on Demand due to its considerable hosting expertise.
After Frost & Sullivan’s evaluation of Aspect’s hosted offering, Aspect announced it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Voxeo Corporation, a leading provider of hosted and on-premise Interactive Voice Response (IVR) solutions and a leading platform provider for Communications Enabled Business Processes. Once complete, the acquisition is expected to significantly enhance Aspect’s ability to support cloud, hybrid and premise-based deployments while adding a market-leading IVR and multi-channel self-service capability to the company’s solution portfolio. Aspect’s relationship with USAN, Aspect’s on Demand delivery partner will continue and will be critical to the company’s success. Aspect’s investment and focus in cloud-based services will drive more demand for the services that USAN offers and become a critical component of Aspect’s go to market strategy.
“Aspect recognizes that every organization operating a contact center has unique technology needs and goals. Hosted solutions are a great alternative for many enterprises that want to reduce capital investments while minimizing escalating IT resources costs. Aspect on Demand gives our customers the flexibility to implement customer interaction software on their own terms," said Jim Freeze, Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, Aspect. "We are very pleased that Aspect on Demand has been honored with the Customer Value Enhancement Award. It is a testament to Aspect’s dedication to delivering exceptional customer experiences."
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, enables clients to accelerate growth and achieve best-in-class positions in growth, innovation and leadership. The company's Growth Partnership Service provides the CEO and the CEO's Growth Team with disciplined research and best-practice models to drive the generation, evaluation and implementation of powerful growth strategies. Frost & Sullivan leverages over 50 years of experience in partnering with Global 1000 companies, emerging businesses and the investment community from more than 40 offices on six continents. To join our Growth Partnership, please visit http://www.frost.com
Aspect’s fully-integrated solution unifies the three most important facets of modern contact center management: customer interaction management, workforce optimization, and back-office. We help the world’s most demanding contact centers seamlessly align their people, processes and touch points to deliver remarkable customer experiences. For more information, visit www.aspect.com
Para obter mais informações, entre em contato com:
Michael Harris, Aspect Software CMO