Date: 5/10/2016, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Addresses the shift from siloed contact center products to a comprehensive, all cloud customer engagement center, seamlessly managed through single, central administration
- Delivers native interaction management, workforce optimization, IVR and digital self-service capabilities
- Provides a 360-degree view of the entire consumer experience by contextualizing every interaction, on every channel for personalized, actionable engagement
Aspect Software, a leading provider of fully-integrated consumer engagement, workforce optimization, and self-service solutions, today announced Aspect Via™, a comprehensive, cloud customer engagement center (CEC). Aspect Via delivers a complete set of native customer service capabilities, designed to integrate into the larger customer-driven enterprise. Based entirely on proven technology from Aspect's comprehensive portfolio, Aspect Via is all in the cloud, leveraging the company’s latest next-generation components. The announcement was made at the Aspect Customer Experience Event (ACE) in Las Vegas.
Intended for contact centers of all sizes and industries, Aspect Via delivers contemporary self-service, interaction management and workforce optimization capabilities through Aspect’s expansive global cloud infrastructure. The solution boasts native, shared components, and a common UI that enables companies to easily implement and orchestrate the capabilities that best fit business and customer engagement needs. The platform, which establishes a solid foundation for expansion and growth, is custom-built to operate in the Amazon (AWS) cloud, ensuring continuous delivery, global consistency and exceptional security and identity management.
“The era of managing customer contact through lightly-integrated point solutions is over. Today consumers are far too connected, intelligent and demanding to be satisfied by cobbled-together customer service operations,” said Jim Freeze, SVP and Chief Marketing Officer at Aspect Software. “And businesses are frustrated that the promised potential of consumer engagement centers have yet to be fulfilled. As a true CEC, Aspect Via brings the entire consumer experience into full and actionable view with omni-channel customer journey reporting and analytics. Aspect Via enables intuitive, digital-first consumer interactions that are further elevated by tools that make agents more effective, efficient and happy, ushering in a new era of consumer engagement.”
Aspect Via offers:
- The only customer engagement center with native interaction management, workforce optimization, IVR and self-service capabilities
- Developed as one platform, based on proven technologies from Aspect’s marketing-leading portfolio
- Common UI for configuration and administration across all capabilities
- Shared real-time and historical reporting across all capabilities
- Role-based UI provides an easy to use, streamlined UX for agents, team leads, and administrators
- Designed exclusively for the cloud
Aspect Via addresses the preferences of the digital-first consumer with interactive voice (IVR) and text (ITR) response powered by Natural Language Understanding (NLU) for more conversational, automated exchanges with today’s self-reliant, mobile consumer. When live assistance is required, Aspect Via seamlessly connects customers to the best agent, with the right skills. Interaction context is preserved so team members can delight customers with personalized, frictionless customer experiences. This makes the delineation between self-service and live service invisible to the consumer across voice and digital channels.
Via will be available late Q3, 2016 in North America and select global regions. For more information on Via click here.
Aspect’s fully-integrated solution unifies the three most important facets of modern consumer engagement strategy: customer interaction management, workforce optimization, and back-office. Through a full suite of cloud, hosted and hybrid deployment options, we help the world’s most demanding contact centers and back offices seamlessly align their people, processes and touch points to deliver remarkable customer experiences. For more information, visit www.aspect.com.
Follow Aspect on Twitter at @AspectSoftware. Read our blogs at http://blogs.aspect.com
Para obter mais informações, entre em contato com:
Michael Harris, Aspect Software CMO