Unified citizen communications mean streamlined processes, enhanced citizen engagement, and improved public safety
Across the public sector there is a persistent challenge to best serve community interests and safety while also improving efficiencies and reducing expenditures. There is also the need to reliably and quickly respond to mission critical events while effectively managing day-to-day operations and responding to everyday citizen enquiries – from reporting an incident, to filing a complaint, to getting the latest traffic and transit information.
The key is providing constituents with easy access to resources and programs so they can complete common tasks on their own, freeing scarce human resources to concentrate on situations that demand their level of training and expertise. Aspect’s solutions help government agencies put citizen engagement first while exceeding program goals by unifying and simplifying communications and outreach across voice and text channels, departments and constituents.
- Consistent Omni-Channel Experience: Focus on citizen priorities and present new opportunities for two-way engagement by giving them access to agency resources and connecting them to personnel through any channel (voice, SMS, chat, email, and social)
- Proactive Engagement: Give constituents personalised updates and notifications about their enquiries, and up to the minute alerts during emergencies to improve community awareness, public communications, and safety
- Mobile Self-Service: Give citizens access to information and services through a secure environment whenever, and wherever they want
- Mobile Applications: Provide field personnel with contextual information and timely data so they can collaborate with other employees and agencies to make better decisions and respond faster
- Intelligent Routing: Ensure enquiries and complaints are handled by the best resource available and escalated to the right personnel when needed
- Workforce Optimisation: Improve productivity, monitor processes, maintain service levels, and keep information secure by using monitoring and recording tools, analytics software, and workforce management software
- Customer Analytics: By capturing speech and text interactions you can use the data to better understand constituents’ needs, so that you can provide better information and resources for future enquiries
- Data Integrity: Keep agency and citizen information secure and share critical information with other agencies through on-premises and private cloud solutions