Date: 4/3/2013, Chelmsford, Massachusetts
- Aspect's integrated workforce and contact center management platform key to exceeding business and customer expectations.
- Customers increase agent availability an average of 90 percent using Aspect's scheduling and performance monitoring capabilities.
- Companies were able to increase satisfaction to above 90 percent with a well balanced approach using Aspect's automated IVR along with live agents.
Aspect Software, a leading provider of fully-integrated contact center management software, workforce optimization, and back-office solutions, today announced that an independent report from Nucleus Research found that customers deploying Aspect's fully-integrated interaction and workforce optimization platform for enterprise contact centers experience boosted call center efficiency, reduced management costs while increasing employee retention, and improved customer satisfaction levels.
"Today, most companies focused on customer experience recognize that they must optimize the use of domestic contact center resources, while improving customer experience and net promoter scores," said Rebecca Wettemann, Vice President Nucleus Research. "We found Aspect customers achieved a positive ROI through the ability to streamline call center operations, reduce management time and cost, and increase focus on the goal of improving the customer experience." Maximizing their return on investment, Aspect customers participating in the report benefitted from:
- Increased call center efficiency through increased schedule adherence and occupancy.
- Increased visibility into customer interactions by providing both agents and managers with greater access to information.
- Reduced costs of operating the contact center through automation, integration, reporting and onboarding capabilities.
- Increased customer satisfaction with increased IVR completion rates, reduced call wait times, more accurate call status updates and increased visibility into agent performance, providing greater coaching capabilities.
- Improved employee morale with self-service scheduling of work hours and quality management tools enabling agents to better understand and adopt best practices.
A new wave of communication options has given customers limitless ways to make their voices heard – whenever, wherever and however they choose. And they are using their newfound power to take control of the conversation, shifting the balance of power in their favor and sparking a "relationship revolution" that is thrusting the contact center into the center of these new, dynamic customer relationships. As Aspect's unified contact center platform works across all channels, it is able to deliver experiences that meet these elevated customer expectations. This fully-integrated solution has:
- Increased the ratio of active call time to paid staff hours by 10 percent with Aspect's integration with unified communications.
- Reduce overall call handling times for companies.
- Deliver more than a 200 percent increase in calls completed using automated systems when customers were able to resolve issues without speaking to an agent.
- Increased reported quality of 15 percent for companies using Aspect Quality Management.
"As the contact center emerges as the new center of the customer experience, companies must move toward the gold standard of an omni-channel experience, where interactions can begin in one channel and seamlessly move to another. The results of the Nucleus study confirm that Aspect is already in a leadership position when it comes to profitably orchestrating the people, processes and touch points around customer interactions," says Nancy Dobrozdravic, vice president solutions marketing at Aspect Software. "We believe that organizations that anticipate and adapt to this "relationship revolution" will be better poised to build long-term customer loyalty and value, along with very satisfying bottom line outcomes."
About Nucleus Research Nucleus Research is a global provider of investigative, case-based technology research and advisory services that provide real-world insight into maximizing technology value. For more information, visitwww.NucleusResearch.com.
About Aspect Aspect's fully-integrated solution unifies the three most important facets of modern contact center management: customer interaction management, workforce optimization, and back-office. We help the world's most demanding contact centers seamlessly align their people, processes and touch points to deliver remarkable customer experiences. For more information, visitwww.aspect.com.
Follow Aspect on Twitter at @AspectSoftware. Read our blogs at http://blogs.aspect.com.
Para obter mais informações, entre em contato com:
Michael Harris, Aspect Software CMO