Date: 11/16/2017, Phoenix, Arizona
- Release includes enhancements to omni-channel and operational capabilities, along with new cloud flexibility and security
- Third release this year demonstrates the benefit of continuous feature delivery in the cloud
Aspect Software, a leading provider of native customer engagement, workforce management, and self-service solutions, today announced the release of Aspect Via 17.1, the latest version of Aspect’s complete Customer Engagement Platform in the cloud. Aspect Via 17.1 features enhancements to the award-winning solution across all capability areas.
As customer service and customer experience continue to be definitive brand differentiators, it is essential that businesses are equipped with technology that not only optimizes contact center operations but efficiently leverages customer interaction data to elevate service levels. Aspect Via 17.1 is the third release of Aspect’s cloud-based customer engagement platform, supplying a complete set of customer service capabilities including native interaction management, workforce optimization, IVR and digital self-service.
“With the initial launch of Aspect Via, Aspect promised a continuous delivery cadence to ensure that our customers had the very latest omni-channel features to meet the needs of their consumers,” said Jim Freeze, Chief Marketing Officer at Aspect Software. “The release of Aspect Via 17.1 continues to build on the platform’s reliability and capabilities, improving both the customer and the agent experience.”
Aspect Via is delivered through an open SaaS architecture and deployed in Amazon Web Services (AWS). The all-in-one cloud platform empowers contact center agents through browser-based, personalized interfaces, engages customers by allowing them to use the channels they prefer, and provides robust reporting to help optimize the quality and efficiency of the workforce.
Aspect Via 17.1’s new capabilities and features include:
- Enhanced Omni-Channel Engagement: Additional German language support has been added to Aspect Via 17.1 and email capabilities have been enriched with auto-response, personal work list, and work type queue
- Improved Quality and Omni-Channel Insight: Aspect Via 17.1 features quality screen recording and evaluation calibration, simplified workforce forecasting and scheduling, and expanded reporting
- Increased Cloud Flexibility and Operations: Aspect Via 17.1 features an enhanced Aspect Via Client Session API, among additional operational enhancements. Additionally, 17.1 is expected to achieve North American PCI Level 1 and Level 2 certifications by year end 2017
Aspect Via 17.1 is currently available in three packages:
- Aspect Via Enterprise – full omni-channel self-service, omni-channel agent, complete workforce, quality and performance management capabilities
- Aspect Via Essential - an option for organizations that require only inbound/outbound/blended voice capabilities with up to 100% recording and quality evaluations
- Aspect Via WFM – For organizations that want an easy first step toward the cloud, Aspect Via WFM provides all the power of our best-in-class WFM solution with all the benefits of SaaS delivery
Learn more about Aspect Via 17.1.
Aspect helps enterprises break down the walls between people, processes, systems and data sources, allowing organizations to unite around the customer journey. By developing fully native interaction management, workforce optimization and self-service capabilities within a single customer engagement center, we enable dynamic, conversational interactions and create a truly frictionless omni-channel customer experience. Leveraging a worldwide cloud infrastructure and over 40 years of industry ingenuity, Aspect conveniently and easily connects questions to answers while helping enterprises keep service levels high and operational costs contained. For more information, visit www.aspect.com.
Follow Aspect on Twitter at @AspectSoftware. Read our blogs at http://blogs.aspect.com.