Customer demands and expectations do not stop in the event of a service disruption or emergency. In most cases, the opposite is true. As we learned during the COVID-19 crisis, contact centers need to be prepared to continue answering calls, texts, chats and tweets even in the most challenging situations.
Contact center leaders must have a plan in place that enables organizations to rapidly respond and adapt to change.
How will your contact center respond to the next crisis?
This report highlights how large contact centers with complex requirements ensure business continuity to address short-term challenges impacting their activities – while innovating to ensure long-term success.
READ THE REPORT
New research from Aberdeen deconstructs and analyzes the key components of a highly strategic business continuity plan, giving contact center leaders the insight needed to prioritize and enact a plan that's right for your business.
- The advantages of cloud technology and how to deploy it effectively
- How to incorporate automation and proactive communications to support customer experience
- Self-service strategies for balancing customer demand with available agent resources
- Techniques for engaging and empowering agents
- Ways to minimize uncertainty by closely tracking and managing performance results
Take the next step toward ensuring your contact center is prepared for whatever happens next. Download your free copy of the Aberdeen report.
Need help now? Chat live with an Aspect business continuity expert.