Date: 4/21/2016, Phoenix, Arizona
- Zipwire 3.10 is integrated with Aspect’s new omni-channel reporting and analytics platform “Aspect Reporting and Analytics for Zipwire.”
- Zipwire now provides support for ZenDesk and Oracle RightNow, simplifying integrations and empowering agents with a robust unified agent desktop. New Salesforce.com integration able to import campaign lists, export results directly within Salesforce.
- Progressive dialing mode now provides more precision when dialing, avoiding abandoned calls.
Aspect Software, a leading provider of fully-integrated consumer engagement, workforce optimization, and back-office solutions on premises and in the cloud, today announced new enhancements to Zipwire, the company’s 100% cloud-based contact center solution. Included in Zipwire 3.10 are new omni-channel reporting capabilities and seamless integration with ZenDesk’s customer support applications and Oracle RightNow’s CX Cloud application.
Contact center reporting is only as good as the data collected and the ease with which it can be accessed and analyzed is essential to creating actionable insights. In combination with Aspect’s continuity server, which allows for the storage of customer interaction data across channels, Zipwire can now create a complete 360 degree data view of the customer journey.
“The bar for exceptional customer experiences is continually rising and brands that do not meet the expectations of today’s digital-first consumers risk losing customer loyalty on a significant scale,” said Joe Gagnon, SVP and Chief Customer Strategy Officer, Aspect Software. “Zipwire’s enhancements now provide the ability to produce a full, contextual view of a customer’s experience across voice, text, social and self-service and drive improvement with detailed actionable insights. This gives companies the ability stay in step with all interactions and keep customers delighted.”
Other feature enhancements in Zipwire 3.10 include:
- Interaction details in SFDC activity history - Interaction details are now automatically added to the activity history of the Salesforce.com object that was present on the desktop at the time of interaction completion.
- Single-step conference - Agents can now connect a third party to a call via a single-step conference that begins as soon as a conference attempt is initiated. This simplifies the agent workflow by limiting button clicks, improving agent efficiency.
- Sorting for real-time service and agent metrics – Agents and Services displayed in Zipwire Supervisor desktop now allow sorting by all displayed metrics. Contact center managers can now further customize their views to align with their needs.
- Totals in real-time service metrics view – Zipwire Supervisor Desktop application now shows the cumulative values for all currently selected services. This provides an at a glance summary across all active services from this contact center management.
- Salesforce.com campaign management: Campaigns lists and results can be directly created or viewed within Salesforce.com. This ensures that managers and analysts can continue to use the same tools they know and love.
- More than 20 other minor enhancements to address market demands.
Zipwire allows businesses to leverage the highly flexible, scalable, secure design of the Aspect’s cloud architecture for peace of mind, while offering customers a seamless, first-class omni-channel experience using automated self-service, live agent assistance or when transitioning between the two as needed.
For more information on Zipwire 3.10 go to http://www.aspect.com/solutions/call-center/cloud-contact-center/aspect-zipwire.
Aspect’s fully-integrated solution unifies the three most important facets of modern consumer engagement strategy: customer interaction management, workforce optimization, and back-office. Through a full suite of cloud, hosted and hybrid deployment options, we help the world’s most demanding contact centers and back offices seamlessly align their people, processes and touch points to deliver remarkable customer experiences. For more information, visit www.aspect.com.
Follow Aspect on Twitter at @AspectSoftware. Read our blogs at http://blogs.aspect.com.