Date: 10/14/2014, Phoenix, Arizona
- Latest in Aspect’s expanding portfolio of cloud and hybrid customer engagement solutions
- Aspect Workforce Management Cloud has full functionality of Aspect’s market-leading premises-based solution with all the TCO and service/support benefits of the Aspect Cloud
- Comes fully integrated with Aspect’s omni-channel cloud contact center solution Zipwire
Aspect Software, a leading provider of fully-integrated customer interaction management, workforce optimization, back-office and award-winning cloud solutions, today announced Aspect Workforce Management (WFM) Cloud, offering the full functionality of Aspect’s traditional on-premises workforce management with all of the advantages and financial benefits of cloud delivery. The solution is deployed in the Aspect Cloud, the company’s expansive and patented global data center and telecommunications infrastructure optimized to deliver Aspect’s SaaS, hosted and managed service offerings.
Contact centers are constantly faced with the extremely difficult challenge of efficiently managing a workforce of hundreds or even thousands of employees. They wrestle with optimally filling agent seats with the right number of employees, with the right skills, scheduled to work at the right time, all while trying to manage predicted work within target service level agreements. At the same time, they are under never-ending pressure to lower costs while ensuring technology and support solutions are delivering maximum value. The need for companies to find solutions to these challenges is why industry research firm Frost & Sullivan in their North American Hosted Contact Center report predicts that the number of WFM solutions in the cloud is expected to grow by more than 18 percent over the next three years.
“Aspect’s Workforce Management solution is the system of choice for many leading companies, several of whom have as many as 40,000 agents. Aspect’s WFM Cloud provides the perfect complement to Zipwire, our award-winning omni-channel Cloud contact center, and is certainly among the best if not the best workforce management pure-cloud platform on the market,” says John Amein, vice president product management, Aspect. “Because the solution operates seamlessly in the Aspect Cloud and is fully integrated with our Zipwire contact center, customers enjoy fast deployment of the two core elements they need for customer engagement. The cloud-based deployment also offers customers pay-as-you-go conveniences, easily expanding and contracting capacity, while eliminating infrastructure management. It does all of this while delivering all of the multi-channel, multi-skill capabilities of Aspect’s best-in-class on-premises WFM solution.”
Features of Aspect WFM Cloud include:
- Pre-integration with Zipwire, Aspect’s omni-channel Cloud contact center solution
- Intuitive, modern, icon, widget and dashboard-based user interface
- Easy-to-use schedule editor, schedule trades, trades bulletin board and sequential shift bids
- Centralized visibility into employee characteristics, preferences, schedules, and performance
- Real-time intraday performance and agent adherence tracking
- Accurate forecasting in all inbound, outbound and blended environments
- Sophisticated forecasting algorithms that support multiple business objectives
- Browser-based agent self service
- Simplified management of workforces across multiple sites and outsourced locations
With its operation in the Aspect Cloud, the solution gives customers all of the benefits of cloud delivery, including being able to convert capital expenditures to operating expenditures, enable rapid scalability, the elimination of software and hardware maintenance, and the lowest possible total cost of ownership.
Aspect Workforce Management Cloud is available in North America and Europe. For more information, visit our website here http://zipwire.aspect.com/capabilities/workforce-management-cloud/
Aspect’s fully-integrated solution unifies the three most important facets of modern contact center management: customer interaction management, workforce optimization, and back-office. Through a full suite of cloud, hosted and hybrid deployment options, we help the world’s most demanding contact centers seamlessly align their people, processes and touch points to deliver remarkable customer experiences. For more information, visit www.aspect.com.
Follow Aspect on Twitter at @AspectSoftware. Read our blogs at http://blogs.aspect.com.