主要参加者：Omer Minkara氏（Aberdeen）、Ed Berndt（アスペクト）
Exploring New Approaches to Managing Disease Effectively
University of Michigan joins Aspect to discuss how Aspect® Patient Engagement™ leverages Microsoft Dynamics 365 to help drive better outcomes for patients struggling with chronic diseases. Dr. Piette from University Michigan Medical Center will share the business challenges faced, use of Aspect Patient Engagement for patient survey and communications management, and what the outlook is as they move forward. Aspect will follow with a live demonstration to show how technology facilitates meaningful relationships with patients in a scalable, automated means throughout the patient journey.
- Learn about techniques that are helping drive better outcomes for patients with chronic diseases
- Learn how providers are using improving patient engagement through the use of surveys and communication tools
- Learn how to use scalable technology to develop meaningful relationships with patients
How to Improve the Patient Journey through Aspect Patient Engagement
See how to evolve the patient journey through enhanced engagement on their preferred channels of communication. You will learn how to:
- Reduce no shows and improve medication adherence with appointment reminders and notifications through mobile and SMS
- Deliver consistent care and support via voice, email, web chat, SMS and mobile
- Allow patients and families to better engage with providers and make good use of omnichannel self-service technology through consumer channels such as SMS
- Provide a digital trail for staff through EHR/CRM integration, ensuring continuity of interactions, so patients don’t have to repeat information they've already provided
- Reduce readmissions, improve recovery rates and enhance home care by keeping patients informed through automated voice, email or SMS notifications; and enable them to transition to a live two-way conversation when needed
5 Questions Forward- Looking Customer Service Leaders are Asking
Get answers to 5 questions that are top-of-mind with forward-thinking customer service leaders with Ian Jacobs, Senior Analyst at Forrester Research, and Jim Freeze, Aspect Software CMO.
Maximize your Customer Engagement with Aspect Via
Discover the advantages of moving from siloed support to a cross-functional customer engagement center that is designed to deliver exceptional experiences throughout the customer journey.
The Collaborative Shift: How to Set the Right Path to Meaningful Interactions
In order to avoid failure and achieve productive and efficient collaboration, it not only takes a technology shift, but also a behavioral shift. Investing in technology first and then requiring your employees to use it does not work well with the way humans operate. People need to feel that they are invited into a system that provides them value and fits into their needs. This means you must think strategically about your course of collaborative action both on the technology level and, even more importantly, on the people level.
View this webinar from Aspect and relational business expert, Canopy Gap, for this interactive webinar to:
- Learn the “next practices” for enterprise collaboration
- Take a close look at organizations and principles that are changing the way we view collaboration in the enterprise
- Discover how your organization can start to set the right path to interactions that matter
Project Management Made Easy for Everyday Project Managers
Maybe you have Project Manager in your title. Maybe you don’t. Regardless of your official title, chances are, you are managing multiple projects every day. Across all industries, an easy, user-friendly project management solution offers greater simplicity for managing your projects, immediate visibility and control for senior executives, and a path to continuous project management improvement leading to greater success. Watch Aspect and BrightWork show you how quick and easy it can be to start managing your projects on a platform you probably already own: Microsoft SharePoint.
Make Your Workflows as Easy as 1-2-3
Workflow automation can power your business and drive your success. Remove the paper from your processes and automate your time-consuming, manual processes to create streamlined workflows in every department of your organization. You’ll save time, cut costs, ensure compliance, increase accuracy and avoid headaches.
Let Aspect show you how easy this can be for both those who implement and end users. In this webinar, we'll explain the importance of a solid workflow strategy and demonstrate how you can get started quick with 3 use case scenarios.
CRMXchange: Advancements in Quality Assurance Tech Showcase
Recording and quality management software are the foundation upon which an effective quality assurance program is built. Many contact centers have had their legacy recording and quality management solutions for 5 or more years, and in that time the technology has evolved significantly. User interfaces have become much simpler to learn and use. Speech Analytics has joined the fold as an extremely valuable enhancement to the quality management process.
Customer Obsession 2016: 10 Trends to Earn Customer Loyalty
Join Forrester’s Kate Leggett, VP, Principal Analyst and Aspect’s Joe Gagnon, SVP & Chief Customer Transformation Officer for 10 customer service trends that reflect this growing emphasis on customer obsession.