Moving Towards Improved Customer Service
In the transportation industry, timing is everything. From getting passengers to their destinations on time to providing them with routes and schedules that meet their needs, being a company that is easily accessible to customers wherever they go is a top priority. Omni-channel customers who are on-the-go expect a variety of communication options to be available to them, so they rely on your company to provide easy access and great service options.
Aspect can help your company be there for your busy travelers. Whether you run a ferry business, an airline, or even the local bus company, we can provide you with the solutions you need to keep your contact center and back office ready to handle customer needs in the best way possible.
- Consistent Omni-Channel Experience: Provide convenient customer care across any combination of voice, SMS, mobile, web, smartphone and social channels, allowing customers to seamlessly transition from a tweet about flight delays to a live agent call in order to reschedule a flight
- Proactive Customer Care: Alert customers about construction or disaster delays before they travel via a text message or email alert
- Mobile Self-Service: Allow travelers to check for travel delays or pull up a mobile boarding pass on their device for convenient access to information when they need it
- Intelligent Routing: Make sure incoming service inquiries are handled by the best resource available based on type of customer (for example, people who are planning a trip versus people who are already traveling)
- Social Engagement: Answer Tweets or Facebook posts from concerned commuters in a timely, polite manner. Alert them about road work delays or car accidents that may affect their commute.
- Security: Secure automated credit card transactions with dynamically generated security questions or reduce fraud related to account access using voice biometrics
- Workforce Management: Develop bus and taxi schedules that work around both drivers’ and riders’ needs
- Seamless Data Access: Personalize the customer experience by informing every interaction with data from enterprise databases and systems by segmenting customers into categories such as frequent fliers and one-time trip takers
- Customer Analytics: Capture customer speech and text interactions and give agents a complete history to draw upon when making such decisions as scheduling flights and purchasing commuter rail passes
- Data Integrity: Ensure the integrity of cardholder data in on-premise, hosted IVR, SMS and mobile web applications
- Agent Coaching: Train agents answering calls from stressed travelers to speak calmly and sincerely listen to the customer to help defuse a situation
- Back Office: Enable agents to quickly enroll a customer in a frequent flier program or ask questions about a subway schedule. Use outbound to proactively push updates to customers.
- Deployment Options: Keep sensitive customer or account holder information right where you want it, including on-premise or private, dedicated hosting