Making Money and Managing Customer Relations
In the retail industry, timing is everything. From advertising seasonal promotions to assisting customers with their shopping needs, being there for your shoppers and serving them before they realize they need help is important. Today’s customers don’t just buy products in-store; they also use mobile and online shopping, sometimes within the physical store itself or in addition to in-store shopping (like using mobile coupons for a purchase). These customers demand that companies keep up with all the ways they shop and can be there when they need them, on the communication channels they choose. By investing in Aspect’s solutions, your organization can become as tech-savvy as your consumers. Our contact center software gives you the tools to connect with your customers wherever they are and whenever they choose to shop.
- Consistent Omni-Channel Experience: Provide one-stop shopping and customer care across any combination of voice, SMS, mobile, web and social channels, allowing customers to seamlessly move from an email regarding an online order to live agent assistance when a change to the order is necessary
- Proactive Customer Care: Prepare for the Black Friday shopping spree by alerting customers to store opening times and special savings through social media sites and mobile applications
- Mobile Self-Service: Provide special promotions or coupons for mobile users that can be scanned in-store for even more savings
- Intelligent Routing: Make sure incoming service inquiries are handled by the best resource available based on type of customer (for example, customers who have a store credit card vs. those that don’t)
- Social Engagement: Get your customers excited about new products by posting pictures, holding social media contests, and providing links to your weekly circular
- Security: Keep product ordering information private through the use of secure websites and mobile apps
- Workforce Management: Make the best use of staff resources across the organization by directing service request inquiries to various departments depending on the purpose of the call (placing a new order, checking on a current order, asking a product question, etc.)
- Seamless Data Access: Personalize the customer experience by informing every interaction with data from enterprise databases and systems by segmenting customers based on characteristics such as most-used purchasing method (phone, internet, mobile, in-store, etc.).
- Customer Analytics: Capture customer speech and text interactions and give agents a complete history to draw upon when helping a loyal customer place a new order
- Data Integrity: Ensure the integrity of cardholder data in on-premise, hosted IVR, SMS and mobile web applications
- Agent Coaching: Encourage agents to mention additional ways for customers to save when making a purchase, such as by signing up for a rewards program or credit card
- Back Office: Enable customers to quickly check for product recalls and sign up for rewards programs when needed. Use outbound communications to proactively push updates on new product lines or seasonal promotions.
- Deployment Options: Keep credit card and other sensitive information right where you want it, including on-premise or private, dedicated hosting