“This innovative solution from Voxeo is a perfect match for IKEA’s philosophy of making everyday life better for people. The new voice portal focuses on the customer’s needs, with our customers having access to information on how to shape their personal space– seven days a week, 24 hours a day.”
– Hans Schauer, Manager Service Center, IKEA – Germany
Help your customers help themselves through interactive voice response.
Give customers any-time, anywhere service access while reducing your costs. The voice, web, chat and IM self-service capabilities of Aspect's IVR solutions allow you to strategically automate any portion of your customer interactions. Integrated text-to-speech and interactive voice response gather customer information and match it with data from back office systems to dynamically fulfill customer inquiries or requests.
- Seamlessly transfer customer information to agents – from your website, voice portal, an online community or other self-service activity points
- Provide real-time preview and context prior to the interaction
- Allow customers to view estimated wait times for different channels and decide the best contact method
- Use self-service and inbound routing functionality in tandem to pre-determine customer information needs and route a contact to the most qualified agent
- Empower agents with useful information and give customers more flexibility
Create a More Intuitive Self-Service Experience
Go beyond traditional menu-driven interactive voice response (IVR) applications. By using text-to-speech (TTS) and speech recognition technologies, you can create a more intuitive experience for customers. Speech technologies open the door for businesses to offer a broader range of voice applications, eliminating the constraints dictated by standard touch tone IVR system applications. Enable your contact center to deliver a better experience, while increasing customer adoption of your voice self-service application. Self-service platforms from Voxeo provide audio prompt and TTS support. They're agnostic of the underlying speech or IVR system platforms and can even be deployed against dissimilar platforms concurrently.
- Integrate text-to-speech and speech recognition to gather customer information and match it with back-office systems data to fulfill requests without involving a live agent
- Enjoy more than ten times the performance of other standards-based VRU and IVR systems
- Improve productivity quickly with easy-to-use development tools and resources
- Deploy inbound and outbound interactive voice response (IVR) applications
- Centralize management and reporting through web-based tools
- Assure 100% VoiceXML conformance to the Voice XML Forum's W3C VoiceXML 2.0 specification