“Because our inbound and outbound calls are broadly on the same topic, it’s a perfect scenario for call blending. Blending has helped us better manage peaks and troughs in contact volumes and that has had a dramatic impact on agent occupancy. Agents like the system, as well, because they have a consistent workload throughout each day – avoiding the manic periods and the lulls.”
– Dave Lister, Head of Service, Development, British Gas
Do business at the speed of the customer.
The web based contact management capabilities of Aspect® Unified IP® makes it easy to provide your customers with a broad range of ways to contact your agents, including voice, email, web chat, IM, SMS and social channels. The web contact management system allocates agents across multiple interaction types through true multimedia blending. A single agent can carry on a number of different customer conversations from the same workstation.
- Use established business rules to determine the action required for inbound email, including auto-acknowledge and auto-respond using natural language processing
- Route email to a multimedia manager for additional actions
- Address customer email inquiries with a personalized response
- Send replies directly to customers via auto-response, or deliver answers to agents as suggested responses
- Expedite the email creation process and proactively target customers
Chat and IM routing
- Give agents and customers the ability to interact through Microsoft Lync or over the web through inbound routing of IMs and Web chat
- Enable self-service, data-directed routing, skills-based routing, greetings, attention retainers, salutations, recording and reporting capabilities all within a single Web contact management system
Short Message Service (SMS)
- Integrate with SMS carrier technology to leverage messages that contain customer-specific information
- Enhance your overall outbound strategy within advanced list management
- Get flexible dialing options with escalation and retry options, automation and exclusions
Multi-channel automated self-service and proactive outreach
- Take advantage of multi-channel outbound capabilities, including automated self-service (voice, web chat, IM) and proactive outreach (voice, email, SMS)
- Match interaction time with the right resources, for differentiated customer service, personalized sales campaigns and precision-targeted collections efforts
Superior Web Customer Care Delivered
With 70% of online consumers expecting businesses to try harder to provide superior online customer service, how can an organization compete? For businesses looking to provide web customer service capabilities that today's customers demand, Aspect has partnered with Moxie Software to bring together all the right pieces to deliver remarkable web customer care experiences.
Aspect and Moxie can help your business keep up with customer expectations. Our web customer care solutions give organizations the ability to respond quickly and effectively, to build customer loyalty and satisfaction by connecting customers with the right people, at the right time, when, where and how they want it.
Our joint solutions improve the way businesses interact, understand, and deliver superior web customer care with the following solutions:
- Deploy Live Chat software to provide your customers with an immediate connection to your agents for both support and sales engagements
- Use Co-Browse capabilities to create a powerful, memorable online experience for your customers that is both visual, non-intrusive and there when they need it most
- Leverage Email Management software designed to administer large volumes of incoming email with an easy-to-use interface where agents see a complete view of each customer's history across multiple emails and across multiple channels
- Realize the benefits of an easy-to-use, robust Knowledge Management solution as a primary resource for your self-service and live service channels to provide answers to customer queries