“Because our inbound and outbound calls are broadly on the same topic, it’s a perfect scenario for call blending. Blending has helped us better manage peaks and troughs in contact volumes and that has had a dramatic impact on agent occupancy. Agents like the system, as well, because they have a consistent workload throughout each day – avoiding the manic periods and the lulls.”
– Dave Lister, Head of Service, Development, British Gas (2009)
Do business at the speed of the customer.
The web based contact management capabilities of Aspect® Unified IP® makes it easy to provide your customers with a broad range of ways to contact your agents, including voice, email, web chat, IM, SMS and social channels. The web contact management system allocates agents across multiple interaction types through true multimedia blending. A single agent can carry on a number of different customer conversations from the same workstation.
- Use established business rules to determine the action required for inbound email, including auto-acknowledge and auto-respond using Natural Language Processingnatural language processing.
- Route email to a multimedia manager for additional actions.
- Address customer email inquiries with a personalized response.
- Send replies directly to customers via auto-response, or deliver answers to agents as suggested responses.
- Expedite the email creation process and proactively target customers.
Chat and IM routing
- Give agents and customers the ability to interact through Microsoft Lync or over the Webweb through inbound routing of IMs and Web chat.
- Enable self-service, data-directed routing, skills-based routing, greetings, attention retainers, salutations, recording and reporting capabilities all within a single Web contact management system.
Short Message Service (SMS)
- Integrate with SMS carrier technology to leverage messages that contain customer-specific information.
- Enhance your overall outbound strategy within advanced list management.
- Get flexible dialing options with escalation and retry options, automation and exclusions.
Multichannel automated self-service and proactive outreach
- Take advantage of multichannel outbound capabilities, including automated self-service (voice, web chat, IM) and proactive outreach (voice, email, SMS).
- Match interaction time with the right resources, for differentiated customer service, personalized sales campaigns and precision-targeted collections efforts.