“With predictive dialing technology, Aspect® Unified IP® is making a huge impact in our contact center. Our agents can contact prospective customers at the right time and never get an answering machine on the line. They are now more effective. Our productivity increased more than 100 percent.”
– Manager of New Channel, Business Supporting Unit, Ping An Insurance (Group) (2012)
Discover why we're the global leader in predictive dialing.
Our predictive dialer system has helped thousands of companies around the world increase productivity, raise customer satisfaction and improve profits from collections, service or sales efforts. Aspect Unified IP delivers an enterprise-level outbound solution that drives automated, high-touch multichannel campaigns through voice, email or SMS. This gets critical information to the right people, at the right time, through the right medium. Using sophisticated algorithms, the predictive dialer determines the optimal pacing for outbound calls. The auto dialer system also allows you to easily manage Do Not Call lists, time zones, external table dialing and dynamic filtering, and offers deployment options so you can choose how to address regulations that prohibit auto dialers and predictive dialing so you can go about your business with confidence.
Aspect's outbound predictive dialer functionality allows you to:
- Deliver a message when a phone is answered, automatically respond to anticipated follow-up questions and route the customer to a live agent when they request it
- Fully integrate email and SMS management to send, receive, route and provide auto-responses automatically or have agents preview responses before replies are sent
- Automatically feed records into the system and deliver contact outcomes to your CRM application using exclusion management, scheduled recalls and campaign strategies
- Choose multiple options, including automated, manual, blaster, preview, precision and predictive dialing
- Manage call pacing and regulation compliance
- Ensure accurate voice, fax, modem, pager or answering machine detection
- Use advanced pacing functionality to manage proactive customer contact initiatives and high-volume campaigns
- Allow agents to preview outbound records before automatically placing a call
- Use business rules and records to decide how customers are contacted (voice, text, email, etc.)
- Leverage agent-initiated outbound dialing without any telephony, in cases where regulations prevent auto dialers and predictive dialing
Improve your predictive dialing results with advanced list and campaign management.
Aspect Unified IP gives you the power to make smart decisions on who to contact, as well as when and how to communicate with them. In conjunction with real-time business intelligence, list and campaign management optimization draws together host data sources, customer interaction histories and complex business rules. This allows you to more easily develop, deploy and analyze contact strategies across single or multiple dialers. The result is increased contact success rates, optimized collections and improved sales productivity.
- Use contact filtering and targeting to build detailed outbound campaign rules
- Choose between standard and advanced outbound list management capabilities
- Define the same or a different channel for the redial/resend
- Target outreach through standard list processing, automation, strategy execution and filtering with predictive dialer capabilities
By optimizing your campaigns, you can better focus the efforts of your contact center – making your people more effective while you control costs. Aspect Unified IP allows you to enhance call treatments and outbound call strategies so that customer interactions yield higher success rates. This campaign optimization software also helps improve right party contacts and centralize campaign administration across global operations.
- Increase revenue and agent productivity by delivering high-quality connections
- Maximize campaign performance with centralized campaign strategy management
- Improve decision making with real-time, historical and enterprise-wide business intelligence
- Minimize downtime and risks by ensuring business continuity and regulatory compliance