“I am very pleased overall with the innovation and flexibility that the Aspect products bring to my day-to-day management of the system and workforce. With Aspect, we continue to find ways to help improve processes – both voice and non-voice related.”
– Richard Volel, Vice President, Contact Management, Homeward Residential (2012)
Be part of our 40-year tradition of remarkable customer experiences.
More than four decades ago, Aspect created the very first intelligent ACD system to power the inaugural call center flight booking system for Continental Airlines. Today, our customer interaction management solutions continue to build on past innovations, helping you deliver customer experiences that bolster loyalty and improve business outcomes. The Aspect® Unified IP® ACD system provides sophisticated inbound automatic call distribution routing capabilities for today’s modern contact centers – all in a single, elegant platform.
Strategic, whole system automation
- Apply automation to the entire inbound customer interaction – from self-service, to contact routing, to agent skill selection, to contact recording and post-inquiry surveys.
- Add ACD system routing to increase efficiency and productivity while engaging customers.
Inbound ACD Routing
- Intelligently use Aspect ACD systems to route contacts based on the dialed number (DNIS) or calling party identification (ANI) for calls and available agents, customer profiles, service levels or other user-defined business rules.
- Easily apply inbound automatic call distribution routing for all contact types, including voice, email, chat, IM, social and SMS.
- Manage overflow routing, contact re-routing based on queue statistics, abandoned contact recuperation and multi-site routing.
Skills-based ACD Routing
- Simplify administration and increase agent productivity, while providing a consistent, optimal customer experience.
- Match the most appropriate agent to each contact.
- Send returning customers to the same agent that who handled the original interaction.
Dynamic Inbound ACD Routing
- Automatically select the most qualified resource to handle customer inquiries by aligning skill requirements and work types with real-time system conditions.
- Utilize resources flexibly and effectively by leveraging self-service capabilities and skills-based agent routing with Aspect’s ACD systems.
- Blend resources easily between contact handling in different lines of business or contact types.
Contextual Enterprise ACD Routing
- Centralize contact distribution strategies to create a virtual queue across a network of systems and agents – no matter where they are located.
- Coordinate skills and work types with real-time system conditions to automatically select the most appropriate resource to handle a customer inquiry.
- Realize the power of enterprise-wide, skills-based routing.
- Maintain a consistent customer experience with centralized business rules, accessible from anywhere.