Travel and Hospitality
Providing Great Customer Care On-the-Go
When your customers are traveling, it’s important to be available to them during every step of their journeys. Traveling can be stressful for even the well-seasoned adventurer, especially if an unexpected cancellation or change in plans occurs. It’s important to be there for your customers when they need you most, with whatever channel they reach out to you on.
Mobile self-service solutions provide you with the ability to stay on the same page as your customers, wherever they are. Aspect can also assist you in upgrading your contact center and back office environment to match the speed of your on-the-go consumers.
- Consistent Omni-Channel Experience: Provide harmonious customer care across any combination of voice, SMS, mobile Web, smartphone and social channels, allowing customers to seamlessly move from, for example, a tweet about a bad hotel stay to a live agent call in order to address the complaint
- Proactive Customer Care: Give guests tips on great restaurants to visit near their hotel via a personalized email – before they start getting hungry
- Mobile Self-Service: Allow travelers to receive TSA alerts via a Tweet or text message before they head to the airport
- Intelligent Routing: Make sure incoming service inquiries are handled by the best resource available based on type of customer (for example, people who would like to book a new cruise versus travelers who’ve already booked one)
- Social Engagement: Engage guests in a conversation about their favorite appetizer at your restaurant or the most entertaining show on your cruise ship
- Security: Secure automated credit card transactions with dynamically generated security questions or reduce fraud related to account access using voice biometrics
- Workforce Management: Make sure there’s always someone in the contact center who’s available for passengers who are traveling in different time zones
- Seamless Data Access: Personalize the customer experience by informing every interaction with data from enterprise databases and systems by segmenting customers into categories such as frequent travelers and one-time trip takers
- Customer Analytics: Capture customer speech and text interactions and give agents a complete history to draw upon when making such decisions as booking a rental car based on expressed preferences
- Data Integrity: Ensure the integrity of cardholder data in on-premise, hosted IVR, SMS and mobile web applications
- Agent Coaching: Train agents who serve your travel booking website to encourage callers to bundle their reservations, such as buying a hotel and flight together
- Back Office: Enable customers to quickly enroll a customer in a frequent traveler program or order a gift card for a restaurant. Use outbound to proactively push updates to customers such as information about flight delays.
- Deployment Options: Keep sensitive customer or account holder information right where you want it, including on-premise or private, dedicated hosting